Saturday, August 4, 2007

LAZY ME



Ive been so lazy lately... Its vacation time!

I feel I need to keep working on my english because when I get back to school is not going to be easy...

This post to say (if anyone check this other than my mom and dad) Im working on a video with photos of each of us and some goals (and saves kim and morgie) we did during the season. It is almost ready and Ill be posting soon.

What else is new? hum... the sun is out again in Rio de Janeiro, the beach is just wonderful (as you can see in the pictures) and we stay most of our time there

oh yeah news: Cecilia just got back from jr worlds. Australia won, China (yes China!) in second, Hungary bronze and the United States fourth place. I think thats it for water polo news for this summer, now like I mentioned before is vacation time! ENJOY!

No comments: